Monday, June 14, 2010

Professional + Robot = PROBOT

I know what you thinking....in fact, you don't even have to say anything and I can read your mind. Only the heinous things in life come to mind when you mention the word "Super-Group". But you must take a step back. and lay the evil attitude aside, for this is the only super group that contains the One, The Only, LEMMY.

I gotta give the props to Dave Grohol. Ya, know who would have thought that inside that little grungy-nirvana kid there lay this Rock N' Roll giant. Dave has not only created a beast with the Rock N' Roll giant Foo Fighters...but then throws it down with the PROBOT.

SO, I bid you adios! And trust that I will never leave you with anything from a Super-group (especially that of Scott-I'mawhineybuttdoucheweasel-Weiland), but in the rare case that I do....It will only be to "SHAKE YOUR BLOOD."

No comments:

Post a Comment