Friday, March 12, 2010

Live for this...

......I was listening to a little Hatebreed tonight. Not crazy about the name because I'm down with breeding some love but I must say these dudes do rock a bit. I think of all of the metal/hardcore bands out there today and they have to be one of the more superior ones. Pretty simple formula but straight up nasty (in a good way); killer riffs, gutteral but not ridiculous vocals and the ability to inspire a healthy pit and release of aggression......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBwgX8yBqsw

3 comments:

  1. Although I agree that Hatebreed does have its jams...the biggest issue that i have with them is the mere fact that Jamey Jasta is their frontman. Come on, that dude is a Starbucks barista that got lucky. Sad But True.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps, Todd but I feel that the jams are undeniable. So Jamey wants to me Phil Anselmo but who doesn't (minus the heroin addiction and assholio attitude)????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Todd, click on the title to this post to check something out :) \m/ :)

    ReplyDelete