Wednesday, April 7, 2010

7/15/2010......The Final Frontier

Iron Maiden (A Matter of Life and Death) Music Poster Print - 24" X 36"7/15/2010....On this fine Summer evening, The Three Horsemen of the Metalocalypse - Dominicus, Dr. Beaulivian and I (Desmondo) shall saddle up our mighty steeds and ride upon the Land of Cleves on a mission to have our faces melted. (I Think those guys are coming. Perhaps this will be a solo melting). You see, my friends...The Great Maiden that is Iron will grace the stage at the Blossom Music Center in support of their "last" album, the to be released The Final Frontier. Now, I see no way that this will be their final album but let's roll with it anyway (it makes the occasion a more momentus one). I have not heard any of the new material but I'm rather sure it will sound like some serious Maiden, straight up. That means it will most likely be the greatest offering of all time.\m/. This event will also be quite special because I have not seen Bruce Dickinson & Co. since February 6th, 1991 at the Cincinnati Gardens. To this day, it is one of the best concerts I have ever attended. If you have not seen Maiden live, there is something seriously wrong with you so you best pick up a ticket and transform the Three Horsemen into a Foursmen! Make our Wolf Pack grow by one! They are a most excellent and amazing live band. Oh yes, my brethren, on this fine day, faces will melt, heads will bang and indeed eyebrows will blaze!\m/!\m/! By the way, did I mention that DREAM THEATER WILL BE OPENING THE SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bring that stuff to me \m/\m/\m/

No comments:

Post a Comment