Saturday, April 10, 2010

Scrotos' Daily Offering - "Warriors of the World United" by Manowar

Warriors of the World
I loves me some Manowar. Now, people (even Metalheads) often ask me if my love of Manowar is a joke. My reply is always the same...."Ye shall be punished by the force of my mighty blade if you ever again attack the Almighty Manowar, the only true Metal Band in the Land. On that day, you will know the power of my sword!" Seriously, people...Manowar Kills. Yes, I realize that they have the appearance of "roided out" Beastmasters, wear loincloths, leather chaps, animal pelts and broadswords. Please don't Mock them for this. You must admit that you loved He-Man when you were growing up. Manowar apparently never grew out of it....and why should they? They are rather silly at times but these dudes take their Metal quite seriously and that is why I must proudly proclaim that they do indeed rule. When Joey DeMaio (Master of the Picolo Bass) was asked his opinion about Metallica, his only reply was "Death to False Metal!" A man has to possess some major Cujones to make a statement like that. They took their love of loudness to an extreme in the early 90's by breaking their own Guiness World record of being the loudest Band of all time while playing a show in Hanover, Germany at a deafening 129.5 decibels. Just how loud is that, you ask? It is roughy the same volume as a Jet Engine. That is some face melting Metal, my Brethren. \m/ Warriors of the World United is a Manowar classic and one of my favorite songs. If this video does not explain to you why I am and will remain a "Manowarrior" for the rest of days than I am truly sorry but you are beyond help. Please go buy the new Rascal Flats album and some wine coolers. Brothers everywhere, raise your hand into the air and enjoy....

No comments:

Post a Comment