Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Primal Concrete Sledge is in Total Domination of this Love

Ok, people: I was driving home from work today, getting down to some "classic Metal" station and the two DJs were talking about Pantera and how "Vulgar Display of Power" is their best album! I had to pull over and stop my car because I was completely stunned by these totally insane ramblings. "Cowboys From Hell" is without a doubt the best Metal album of the 1990s. If you honestly think that "Vulgar" (as awesome as it is) can top "Cowboys," you obviously know nothing about Metal or you are completely delusional. Hello....."Primal Concrete Sledge," "Domination," "Heresy," "The Art of Shredding," "Cowboys From Hell," "Cemetery Gates," etc. "CFH" was the most pure, straight up, fresh, melodic, brutal & thrashing Metal album I have ever heard. Those of you who were with Dr. Beau and Scrotos on August 30th, 1990 at Bogarts know what I'm talking about. Pantera opened for Sucidal and Exodus (two bands I love) and absolutely blew them both off the stage. Domination....with the strobe light in sync to the double bass pedals.......it was madness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you love the Metal and have not heard it in a while, Please listen to "Cowboys From Hell" as soon as it is humanly possible. SCROTOS, OUT!!!!!!!! :) \m/
Cowboys From Hell

Pantera | MySpace Music Videos

No comments:

Post a Comment