Thursday, March 18, 2010

Crowbar "All I Had I Gave." Desmondo's Daily Offering....

All I Had (i Gave)...The other day, I was writing about my love of Hatebreed. I do indeed love them..... Me love them long time, one time.:). However, in the early 1990s Crowbar delivered some deliciously groovetastic sludge that no dobut served as inspiration for Hatebreed (and throngs of imitators). To quote the great Dominicus-Slayer of Beats, Jamey Jasta was a Barista at Starbucks when he heard Crowbar for the first time! I also think he probably wore flip flops, rocked out to Rusted Root and kept wine coolers in his man purse. The video for "All I Had I Gave" is pretty silly and even though it is a predictable choice for me to pick as a Crowbar "showcase," the riffage is undeniable and Kirk's sepulchral groan is not of this World!:)\m/


crowbar

Daddy Eric | MySpace Video

1 comment:

  1. Amen. this song does rule. However, the "Broken Glass" record is just amazing.

    ReplyDelete