Monday, March 15, 2010

The "Twilight of Amon Amarth"

I am not even Viking. In fact, although i own a sword...I do not own a shield or a mighty horned-helmet. If i were lost at sea, and leviathan the sea monster were to attack me sea-faring vessel me might be a bit scared.

But Alas!! I doth remember that on me ipod I possess the beast of a machine that Amon Amarth brings....and Leviathan swims back to his shadow domain beneath the waves of the Atlantic.

For those who mock the Viking Metal...and in all good reasons provided..you should mock most..but as for Amon Amarth..they are the originators..the chieftains, the barbarians of the Nordic Ice lands whose cold hard metal steel brings us all one step close to serving god, loving country and killing the foe that invades.

So whether lost at sea, in deep dark woods...or even if you had to much of the Meade, simply ask yourself..."what would Amon Amarth do?"

No comments:

Post a Comment